Reconstruct the faulty nose through Rhinoplasty
Many people feel that their nose detracts from their natural beauty and they desire a more symmetrical nose that remains quite “fit” with the facial features. Rhinoplasty or nose jobs solve this issue by improving the overall aesthetic appearance of face by refining the shape and contour of the nose. This cosmetic plastic surgery procedure helps to obtain a natural looking nose without flaws that blends into your face. It enhances facial harmony and the proportions of your nose. It can also correct impaired breathing caused by structural abnormalities of the nose.
Changes brought by Rhinoplasty
- Nasal asymmetry due injury or inborn deformity
- Nose size which is huge or tiny in relation to facial balance
- Humps and depressions on the nose bridge
- Defaults in the size and position of nose bridge
- Enlarged, bulbous, drooping, plunging, thickened or hooked nasal tip
- Large, upturned or excessively flared nostrils
- Deviated septum
The upper portion of the structure of nose is bone and the lower portion is the cartilage. Rhinoplasty or nose job can modify bone, cartilage, skin or all three at once. The surgery usually involves making minor incisions inside the nasal cavity. Cartilage and bone that support and shape the nose are then precisely sculpted and the nasal bones are shaped and thinned to achieve the desired appearance. The incisions are camouflaged well inside the nose so that they leave no visible scars.
It can also be done to improve an obstructed airway which needs careful evaluation of the nasal structure as it is related to airflow during breathing. Generally, a functional Rhinoplasty will involve repair in the nasal valves.
Advantages of Rhinoplasty
- Correcting imperfections: The procedure can be performed whether the disfigurement or undesirable feature is genetically acquired or from a sustained injury. Undesirable features like dorsal hump or malformed nasal tip, crooked nose or wide nasal bridge can be corrected.
- Improving your looks and self confidence: Can be performed to enhance the beauty of the face by balancing facial proportions to create a more overall attractive look. This significant impact on the self-image motivates the individual to gain a confident outlook in life.
- Tailor made surgical process: Depending on your individual needs and considering your features like skin color and shape of your nose the procedure will be individual centric.
- Safe post operative method: There is no risk or very minimal risk of developing any visible external columellar scar or postoperative edema and quicker return to normal appearance.
- Improvement in nasal breathing: One of the primary benefits of the surgery which helps in recovery of breathing problems due to congenital deformities in the nose.
This exceptional nose surgery requires more than just a doctor’s knowledge of the body. It can only be accomplished when the surgeon has sophisticated understanding of facial proportions and a vision for the completed work. It requires a truly skilled surgeon to produce consistent results that improve the shape of the nose while also maintaining its function so that breathing is comfortable.